Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

8.13.2006

man. just wanted to stay rooted to the ground.
i can't.

One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple. (Psalm 27:4)

This is my prayer. How could I?

Indeed better is one day, maybe even an hour, in Your house than a thousand elsewhere. Your presence put me at ease. Though troubles are there, Your presence is just lovely. I can be real before You. No false front. Just love being in the serenity. Where NO ONE/CIRCUMSTNACE can rob it.


Went out with sec sch gals. Miss you all. But time is always so tight. Man. Yes yes... KTV soon.

Man. I'm always telling each group a different reason. But I really dunno the real reason. Haha.. O well.


I am temperemental. But O God, rule them all.

I surrender all.

 

 
 

Â