Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

8.16.2006

I NEED a burning bush experience.
To set my eyes on the Destination.
Never to look back again.

I NEED an overflowing of Your love.
To know that Someone truly loves me.
Never wanting any again, to call my own.

I NEED Your strength.
To walk each day the way You want me to.
Never to remember the past.


The Father and the Child
The Father spoke:
Come, child, let us journey together.
Where shall we go, Father?
To a distant land, another kingdom.
So the journey will be long?
Yes, we must travel everyday.
When will we reach our destination?
At the end of your days.
And who will accompany us?
Joy and Sorrow.
Must Sorrow travel with us?
Yes, she is necessary to keep you close to Me.
But I want only Joy.
It is only with Sorrow that you will know true Joy.
What must I bring?
A willing heart to follow Me.............

 

 
 

Â