Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

7.09.2006

Thanks to one and all who had made the birthday party a success. Special thanks to Cheryl, Sam Leo, Peck Wah, J Mo, Ge, Deniece, Zec, my mum & dad and aunts...

Thank You God for the strength also. Indeed it was courage and perseverance that You gave that has seen me thru. Continue to see my thru O my God. It's really tough.

Here are some photos. But they are taken with my new digicam from the printed version so it's a bit blur... My cousin hasn't passed any to me yet. O ya.. Thank you Ronnie Kor too! :p











Yesterday, went to Esplanade with Sam Leo to do QT. Cool. Nice. :) Thank God for the nice weather and spot. In the stillness that's where strength is.

Leo is so gonna kill me if she sees this but some pics we took.









I am a big girl now.
I gotta be strong.
I gotta carry on.
No matter the taunting.
No matter the ignoring.
My eyes are on You.
You said seek Your kingdom and righteousness.
I will. I want. But please carry me through.
Hate the state I am still in.
I wanna fly.
I wanna soar.
But Sharon O Sharon, be patient.

"Until the fact that God is good and you can trust Him with your life, your faith is never going to be great because you will always draw back in fear"
-Gloria Copeland

 

 
 

Â