Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

7.19.2006

Sis.... break the golden silence when you are done.

Work is coming to an end. School is starting. SIGH~ It'll be so different. Wierd. But.... Hmmmm... God, You'll plan my schedule each day. I'm afraid but with You as my time planner, I know I'll be ultra busy. Haha..

God is good or what... You know we are called to save the lost. But since long time ago, my heart is more for the 2nd generation Christians and the back-sliden ones. During my placement, I met 2 of them. I dunno... Work is coming to an end soon. I dunno what God wants me to do. I know He has a plan for me to meet them because these 2 people tell me things that people don't know of or they actually felt uncomfortable to share but still did. Hmmm... God, please direct me. 2 days and 3 hours left to accomplish whatever You need to accomplish. Haha..

I like this. It's from a book:

When I live like I'm priviledged, I have lost the plot. In other words, when I start acting like a certain outcome or a higher standard of life. I have failed to strike the fatal blow to self and am living like I actually have rights in this world apart from God.

When I am demanding , I have lost the plot, insisting that God and others meet my needs on the timetable that I see fit.

When I act pompous, I have lost the plot, thinking that I am somebody while only proving that I haven't had a good look at God today.

When I crumble under the pressure, I have lost the plot, declaring that the outcome of life rests squarely on my shoulders, not His.

When I crave the spotlight for myself, I have lost the plot, losing sight of the story line and the one true Star. And every time I do it I waste one of life's fleeting chances to make my life truly count by amplifying Him.

(And a few more.... Lazy to type. Hee. *The plot is the plot where God is the main star while we are all playing the supporting roles aka sidekicks)

 

 
 

Â