Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

7.28.2006

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. - Habakkuk 2:3

Lord, i'm sorry. I ran ahead of You again.
I NEED to wait.
I NEED to stay focus.
How many times must i take to learn this?

God, grant me the patience and strength.
Move as You wish. Restore and heal, O God.

Was cranky the past few days. Sorry to everyone that was treading in my path or I have treaded in your path and made you mad. I ask of your forgiveness.

 

 
 

Â