Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

6.27.2006

The enemy's been defeated
Death couldn't hold You down
I'm gonna lift my voice in victory
I'm gonna make these praises loud



Man... Just when I thought all were well and pretty and nice... Then... *BUMP*
Sigh... It just gotta happen. O well. But.... I'm gonna pull myself up. I gotta continue doing what I'm doing. I'm going in the Lord's strength.

I don't wanna cry anymore..
But a crystal drop fell and then the next and the next...
I'm picking myself up.
God is my all.
I'm gonna get that right.

 

 
 

Â