Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

11.16.2005

didn't make it again.

For all who knew I took my driving test today. The title speaks for itself. Sorry to disappont any. Haha.. Also, for some, they must be REAL thankful that I haven't pass. One day... Heex. Yepz.. But this time, my response is so so so different from the previous time. Indeed like what Zec says:
"It's NOTwhat's outside that affects but what's inside that reacts".

I know God has a plan for me. To mould my character. The prideful being gotta change. I'm waiting. I'll be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer(Romans 12:12). :) He's been teaching me a lot these past few weeks. Feel so blessed... Thank You Abba.

God is in control, I would say. Could have pass this driving test. Everything is so so smooth (to me. haha...) but chalked up so many points over little nitty gritty stuff. Goodness gracious. Was telling Cheryl that the examiner must be real grouchy then 'cause he's a hungry man (test slot is the one before lunch). O well.. No matter. Even if God wants me to take the test 100 times just to mould my character, it's ok. Only that my pocket will be burnt by then. Haha...

Now must concentrate! Exams are next week. They are MORE urgent then driving test. Haha....

Just want to thank my Father above for being SO real in my life. Giving me many things I desire within even though I don't deserve it. Teach me to keep trusting You and to give You, love you and follow You with
ALL my HeaRt and with all I am.

 

 
 

Â