Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

10.15.2005

monster or angel??

My brother, my brother.. Angel or monster??

Just yesterday, I was real pissed off with my brother. Was rushing to leave house by 1030 so that I can make it for a 12pm lecture. So first thing I do when I woke up is to type out the blank data sheet to fill in for my chem lab later in the afternoon. All was well until halfway, when I typed english letter, japanese fonts came out. I was frustrated. I calmed myself down. Tried to solve the problem. It failed. Btw, I'm a computer idiot and computer and me are never friends?

I went to my brother's room. Told him 'politely' the situation I was in. He opened his eyes. And close it almost immediate. I was FURIOUS. I smacked him on his thigh hoping he will wake. NOPE. To no avail. I threw pillows at him. To no avail. I smacked him 1 last time and left the room on fire.

But after awhile, I sort my thoughts and thought that I should not have done what I'd done. How can God's love penetrate through if I'm so... bad? Haha... I apologised to him for hitting him but not apologising for getting angry at him. I'm not at fault for the transformation of normal english letters into foreign language!

This morning surprise surprise! My brother came up to me and said he bought breakfast for me. Awww... Isn't that sweeet? This is the 2nd or 3rd time in my life that he bought breakfast for me on his own initiative? BUT... Ya.. There always comes a big BUT... BUT..... My mum ate my breakfast. O well.. It doesn't matter. It's the thoughts that counts.. :)

So what do you think? Angel or monster?

Brother, God loves you. :)

 

 
 

Â