Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

10.12.2005

God is an AmaZing God!

Just yesterday, Zec and I were just talking about how our cell lacks in prayer. Prayer should in fact be one of our pillars in the cell. Agree. Then we were like saying we need a Prayer i/c (coordinator) in cell. Then immediately, Zec looks at me.

NOOOooo! I did that for the past.... Dunno how many years when I was in my youth group. It's not that I don't like to pray or what. It's just not my area.

So in the end, we decided to ask the cell to nominate the next time we meet.

+The End +

NOT so soon... Just now, when I was on-line, I spoke to a dearly-missed brother on MSN. He mentioned out of the blues that he wants to organise prayer meeting for our cell. My jaws dropped. I didn't even mention anything about cell. Let alone prayer. I asked him whether he would like to be the prayer i/c. He replied that "It's his pleasure!". Woa... God's amazing isn't it. He didn't call a person in Singapore but someone currently in the Australia continent. Haha.. This person is none other than Matthew Chee (yay!).

Btw, i'm suppose to disseminate this. Attention to all guys from starSfish, would you all be interested to attend prayer meetings on friday evenings? Matt say he hv his own reason just to organise for guys. Yepz... Girls.. Don't feel left out. If they have theirs, let's have our own too. Haha... :p

 

 
 

Â