Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

9.08.2005

PUuuuuurFECT

What is so great about getting things perfect? It's like absolute arguments(whether right or wrong)! Once you find a flaw to it, that's it! It no longer stands. Just like once there's a mistake. Poof! No longer perfect!

Man.. Was so super frustrated this morning. Just because i was rushing out, cant put the cute penguin pictures up. It's not that i cant. I actually uploaded those pictures. But by one click of a button, pictures disappear. When i cant get things done the way i should, from a sweet smiling face to a sour and bitter face. It's really that bad.

This is not the first time. Asked Zec whether I am a perfectionist, he say I am. From the way I do things, wanting everything perfect and in place tells you more than mere words written here. What's worse? I want things MY way almost all the time (thinking that it's the most flawless piece of work). Yupz.. That's what I am. Wanna change! Or maybe.. It's part of me. Hmmmmmmm.........

Lord,
Teach me to see things the way You see.
Mistakes may help us learn-may be the key.
They are not as bad as it is,
I just got to learn to see it from a different perspective.
Teach me to be humble and true.
To all mankind as well as to You.
Teachability is also what i need.
All the above are just seeds...
Seeds to succeed...
As Your daughter, princess and warrior.
Amen

Maybe.. Perfectionist is one of the greatest imperfection.

 

 
 

Â