Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# August 2006
# September 2006
# October 2006
# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# April 2007
# January 2008

His Little PriNcess

name: Sharon
birthday: 7th July *grinNz* :D

9.26.2005

failed! so what?

Failed my driving test on friday. Was really upset at first until God sent Zec to spoke sense into me.

I guess a perfectionist just want things perfect. No scars, no failures etc. But by being a perfectionist, i guess it'll slowly link you up to being prideful 'cause you want 'The Best' for everytthing and everyone around you will think you are good in some sense and hence you will think that you are good. But God is knocking 'HUMILTY' into my life. Something I always wanted but it just cannot co-exist with the perfectionist. One has to go. My guess is the perfectionist. Haha...

I thank God that during the driving test, I had a fantastic examiner. Just too bad I could not keep my cool after making a grievous mistake-mounting kerb. After that mistake, that examiner still looked as if he wanted to pass me. So I thought to myself that I'll continue to do my best. However, after awhile, I looked down at the result slip, a big ugly X was marked on the mounting kerb circle. I lost it all. I drove recklessly. And that cost me my license 'cause Sam Wong was telling me on Sat that his friend mounted kerb but still passed.

I guess this also teach me another lesson. When trials come our way, what's our response like? To turn nasty and hostile towards it(and God) or be bold and overcome it (with God).............

 

 
 

Â